Friday, May 21, 2010

Windows installed

They installed the windows today. You can see all the windows in the lower section from this angle. Some of you may not know the layout of the house. The area to the left is the family room. We use to call our family room a Rec Room when I was growing up. I'm not sure if it was a Rec Room (short for Recreation Room) or a Wreck Room (named after the way we left it). The area in the middle is the dining area. The small window is in the "blue" bathroom. The room to the far right is the spare bedroom. The two side-by-side windows under the spare bedroom are in the large garage (the small garage doesn't have any windows).
I don't think I catch everything they do every day. Some days I will notice something and wonder when they did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment